- Be a partner in Career Advancement of students to build and develop relevant competencies among students for placements.
- Enable placements for all students participating in the process. Provide at least one job for each student.
- Maintain strong relationships with recruiters.
- Increase the number of offers from recruiting companies.
- Manage a streamlined Placement process, taking care of the interests of the students, recruiters and the School.
- 80% Attendance in classes
- 85% in the Training Program “Budding Manager Program” (BMP).
- 90% attendance in pre placement training.
- Performance Feedback in the BMP.
- Quality fieldwork.
- Employer Feedback during the Summer Internship Program (SIP).